- Every 1 gram of pro breed’s dog food makes 4 times of the nutritious and taste of fresh, real food within just a few minutes once added water again.
- For Building muscle, better growth & improves dog’s health.
- Professional supplemented dog food for champions or highly active all breed puppies & dogs
- L-Carnitine boosts energy, endurance, performance.
- Burns fat, supports weight loss & maintains healthy bones and joints.
Pro Breed’s Dog Food Professional Line Supplement Dehydrated Puppy and Adult Dogs Meal:
This is a real human-grade recipe with the true label ingredients, Which we are always proud of. This is a minimally and naturally processed complete meal with all the required vitamins and minerals with additional supplements for better muscle and bone development. It is a perfect alternative to ever-mysterious kibble pet food. The high calorie and low carb content of this complete and balanced recipe make it an excellent choice for growing puppies and active adult dogs.
Chicken Meal, Goat Meal, Chicken heart, Goat Liver, Animal Fat, Rice, Fish, Oil, Corn, Whole Egg, Apple, Papaya, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Beetroot, Carrot, Whole Ground Flaxseeds, Green Peas, Spinach, Pumpkin Seeds, Mint, Ginger Powder, Dried Coconut, Tri-calcium phosphate, Pollen, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin, Collagen, Biotin, Zinc, Amino Acid Chelate, L-carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Rosemary Extract, and other vitamins and mineral supplements.
- All Breed champion dogs food recipe
- Professional dog food for highly active all breed puppies and dogs
- Natural antioxidants and quality proteins provide healthy muscles
- Complete and balanced recipe for all life stages puppies and dogs
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids for Healthy Skin and Shiny Coat
- Calcium and Phosphorus Support Healthy Bone Growth and Joint Health
- Highly Digestible Protein helps to Develop Strong Muscles
- Provides strong muscles, bones, teeth, healthy skin and coat
- Also ensures optimal digestion of nutrients and supports Natural Defenses
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Lean Muscle, Stronger Teeth, Shinier coat, Healthy Skin, and digestive system